Printer cartridges

oscarbandit0

Does anyone know where I can buy @Good Value@ print cartridges online?

I have a brother MFC-620CN and of course it won't print at all if one of the cartridges runs out.

Try www.inkjet.ie I got some from ther and they're fine. Way cheaper.

( no connection with inkjet.ie )

I used to pay €9.99+ VAT from another Irish supplier for Epson colour and €13.99 for black which I thought wasn't bad. The 3 colours and a black in 4 pack from inkjet.ie were €15.00 incl VAT for the lot !

i use www.cartridgeking.eu and find their service excellent. They come from Jersey.

(no connection with them just a satisfied customer)

I buy HP 350 and 351 cartridges. £10 for HP 350 and £11.29 HP 351 and free postage.

Inkjet charge £13.63 for the HP 351 but as stated £11.29 with Cartridge King.

Thanks mosstown,

I am just after paying €20 for a HP 350 in Swords.
I will know better the next time.

Billo

Thanks a mill for that info. Cartridge king are cheaper alright - they just don't have the black cartridge in stock.

Was paying huge money in comparison. Thanks again.

eCo Office Supplies are the cheapest on the web + they offer good advice which saves even more money.

I buy for my business from Lasertech and think the site is http://www.lasertechgroup.com/uk/tallaghtandnaas.php
I know they supply the home market too as some friends bought there. The price they quote on the site isnt always the price you pay so ring them and tell them what price you are getting and theyl undercut it. Great
045 456 654

Back