Printer cartridges in Cork

4iron

Hi everyone,
Have been reading your forum for ages now and eventually have registered.
If there is any one out there in Cork City that might be able to help with this query I would appreciate it.
I have a 2 Dell printers at home.I for my work and one for my kids.
I got the cartridges refilled and to be honest the quality is apalling.When I do a colour test page the colours dont even resemble the original.I do not wish to purchase on line direct from Dell as everything I bought from them either had a problem with it(pc's) or I was waiting 4 weeks for orders or spending 4 hours on a phone to some guy in India..
I took them back to the shop where I got the cartridges refilled and they told me the cartridges were perfect...so no satisfaction there...
My question is can anyboby point me in the direction of a place where I can walk in and purchase one,s that work???
Love this forum by the way

Thanks for the quick response CCOVICH,
just checked their site and the colour cartridge I'm looking for is a mad price at €61.
I was hoping for some shop that I could go to in Cork,maybe someone out there has experienced the same problem.
One other thing CCOVICH when you go into contact them the address is actually in Sweden..

Thanks Tina,
As I said already I want to stay away from refills and I certainly dont want to attempt it myself.......Im a butter fingers and the carpet is cream:)

Back