Print store setup, need advice on international shipping, taxes

fozziedabear

Hi all
I am looking for some advice as I'm a bit muddled with what's what and how to go about setting up my pricing on the store.

Background:
I am currently in the process of setting up a website to sell prints of my photography.
I have signed up to an e-commerce system that has a shop/ basket integrated, and is efficient in setting this up.
I will need to integrate with stripe or some such as my payment gateway.
I am also looking at engaging with a drop shipping provider specific to prints - these are based in the UK ( did look for an Irish equivalent :( ) and will package and post the artwork to my buyers after it's printed.

I am currently working on how much to charge per print. My costs and markup are fine to work out, I do have a problem however when it comes to working out
how to charge any buyer globally. The shipping prices I have from the print provider but what I am missing is how to charge vat or taxes in my store on the entire artwork so that my vat is covered and to factor in the vat/tax from the printer itself and any charges that may incur from duty/taxes of countries, if that makes sense?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Back