price per sq metre for decking

scati

i got a quote of 3000 euro for 30 sq meters of decking for complete job, with railings and gate. Can you please tell me if this is a good price

it would be around average, see if they will supply the oil finish. I am around 90 per sq so it's around the same I'm use to quoting

Was quoted the same for 27sqM. Ended up buying the material (everything including 12 leftover decking planks) cheaply. I have a friend who does DIY part time, and I laboured for him for 2.5 days. It ended up coming to under €1500. And it's as good as the pros (including trap doors for drains etc)

Now saying all that it was 2 long days, and as far as Im concerned the Pros do earn their money.

24sq m, price of 1050 euro for red deal, handrail, spindles, posts, screws etc supply only.

Probably another 1k to put it down I am sure

Yop, would you advise going with pine or with a hardwood, I got a quote of EUR7k for hardwood supply and fit incl treating (33sq m decking raised 2-3ft with 10 sq m decking on vertical side with double steps, a wheelchair ramp and 15 mtrs of handrail), i.e. 43 sq m decking plus waste.
I know this is very expensive but is it the sort of thing that could go wrong in a few yrs if it is not done by a professional? e.g. bouncy boards, unstable footing?

Back