price of readymix

Guju121

Just starting the foundations of a new house and was wondering how much to expect to pay for readymix concrete. Also how many cubic meters comes with 1 load.
My foundations will require about 45 to 50 cubic meters of concrete

Iapproximately 8 m3 per load. Price will depend on company, distance from batching plant, location, whether you need a pump or conveyor,mix type.
Ring some concrete manufacturers get prices from them also for blocks

costs about €86/m3 for concrete you probably wont need a pump for foundations just good concreters

what area are you in? the following are the people we bought our concrete and blocks from about 3 weeks ago and we are building in longford.
blocks -whelans in roscommon 1,056 - 4" solid blocks 496 + VAT, they are also based in mallow and ennis (also might add they were fantastic on service - rang at 10.30am for blocks delivered at 2pm.
cement - 35n20 - 8m = 560 plus VAT, 10m = 700 +VAT. we bought from spollens in glasson, just outside athlone. service is important with concrete pouring and they were top class.
i have no connection with either company. just to say Readymix are on our doorstep in nearby town, but my Dad said he wouldn't touch them with a barge pole !
also apparently there is also a difference in the quality of blocks from suppliers. my blocklayer recommended whelans and he's been in the game for 30 years at least.
these blocks are compacted better giving a better finish so he says and dont break easy and are easier to handle.
we had mostly 10m loads and a coupe of 8m loads plus the last load was 5.5m.