Price for new Toyota Auris

twofor1

I’m buying a new Toyota Auris Terra, 1.4 petrol, 5 door, non metallic. List price on the road is €21,105. I have been offered this for €20,000 straight cash deal delivery in May.

Anyone know a reputable garage that will better this? I’m in Dublin but would travel if the saving was worth it.

you will find all Toyota dealers offering the same discount....something called a cartel they deny exists

you might be better off waiting until July and get a 1.4diesel. It could work out cheaper than the petrol you are looking at

I organised a "car auction" between 3 main dealers. They all were very interested in selling me a new car especially as i did not have a trade-in.
Give it a try and you 'll be amazed how quickly the price will drop.
Can't remember exactly the "discount" i ended up getting, but it was in the order of 9% or so, between list price and what i paid.

Note: the car was much more than €21k. Price may impact the level of discount one can get, dunno.

Last edited:
...something called a cartel they deny exists...
Never, in this little country? People colluding to keep the retail prices of cars artificially high? Did anyone bother to tell the government or the EU about this? Surely they'll take the appropriate action, won't they?

Never, in this little country? People colluding to keep the retail prices of cars artificially high? Did anyone bother to tell the government or the EU about this? Surely they'll take the appropriate action, won't they?
i think a little guy called eddie hobbs proved it on one of his shows before

I priced a new Auris 1.4 d4d Van last week for work and was asked for €20500 (no trade-in either) so your price sounds good, but as someone else posted wait til after july and buy a diesel, you may need to order it now because last year when I bought my totota jeep it took over 5 mths to get it in.

Back