Present For Five Year Renewal of Wedding Vows

DesignA

Hi,

I am invited to a renewal of a couples wedding vows. They are 5 years married. Any idea what present to give them. Buffet and music after.

Do you have to bring a present?

Something quite small I would imagine, maybe a photo of the happy couple nicely framed?

A hamper with wine or cheeses?? Use them to entertain for that week or day if they wanted.

I know a woman and on every wedding anniversary she gets into her wedding dress and goes around in it all day long until she goes to bed that night. She is in her 50's. Crazy mazy!!!! And her husband doesn't think it is strange.

A hamper with wine or cheeses?? Use them to entertain for that week or day if they wanted.

I know a woman and on every wedding anniversary she gets into her wedding dress and goes around in it all day long until she goes to bed that night. She is in her 50's. Crazy mazy!!!! And her husband doesn't think it is strange.

Does she go around looking for money in the dress like children making communion & confirmation?

If she still fits in it after all those years then more power to her !

That being said I would never have thought of having such a service after 5 years. I guess it depends on the person though. Some couples might like to enjoy the occasion with lots of fuss, friends and family while others might prefer a low key event.

Does she go around looking for money in the dress like children making communion & confirmation?

> Quickly running upstairs to see if the dress can be reconstructed # and send herself out to the relatives fast !

# was made down into christening robe for the kids then later made back up into communion dress too. ( we're good on getting value )

I don't think they'll really expect a gift. Bring a bottle of wine or some chocolates so as not to arrive empty-handed, but I reckon that will suffice.

I know a woman and on every wedding anniversary she gets into her wedding dress and goes around in it all day long until she goes to bed that night.

I wouldn't like to imagine the state of my wedding dress after spending a day wearing it around 2 very big, very boisterous dogs :eek:

I'd bring gifts as if going to a dinner party - a bottle of wine or After 8s that sort of thing

Back