Prepaid Mastercard

MoiMoi

Hi

Has anyone used these guys. any opinion from this will be great. Ta
[broken link removed]

Signed up to Moneybookers a few weeks ago, I have the prepaid mastercard which so far I can see no downsides to. I can upload funds to the prepaid mastercard instantly from my laser card or from my bank account.
I have used the card to make online purchases and so far so good its performs in exactly the same way as a Mastercard with the exception that I can't run up any bad debts and won't be charged interest.
I am also aware that if I use it to book flights with Ryanair etc that I won't be charged those silly fee's for paying with a credit card as it technically is not a credit card but is more like a debit card with all the capabilities of a Credit card, I am happy

i notice on moneybookers site that to top up an account with a laser card is free .does anyone know if there is a charge if one tops up with a visa debit card and i would like to know if i got a card could i use my daughters bank account number for when she wants to book ryanair tickets which she does about 3 times per annum which costs her about 120 euro per year for her and her family.

ive just looked at the details on moneybookers site and there is a 1.9% charge for uploading from a visa debit card,does anyone know if they have any plans to do this for free when there will not be a lot of laser cards in use at the end of next year

I doubt any prepaid card company will do it for free, they make their money on those charges, without them there'd be no money in it for them. Anyone got any other prepaid cards to recommend?

I use Neteller, and it's free to load from my bank account (by EFT via their Barclays account in Dublin; transfer usually takes a day or so). No annual charges, as long as you use it once a year.

If you do a search here there are lots of previous threads on the various options out there.