Premiership tickets - Advice Please!!

Haven't personally but the feedback on the web about them is mixed. They are touts so you take your chances I suppose. Hope it works out ok.

I booked two tickets through them last night. I am getting the tickets delivered to a relatives house in the UKand because of this they are requesting that I fax them through a utility bill for ''proof of address''.

Does this sound normal to you??

Hhhhmmm.. lots of personal details on a utility bill I would have thought. Even the most impressive and efficient ticket sellers don't ask for proof of address before sending tickets. I'm hoping your relatives will be at home while the match is being played????

They might be only doing it because you are asking them to deliver to an address that is different to the billing address on your credit card. Your relatives might not be too keen to do this though. Even though I see they deliver to hotels but not to addresses that don't match the billing address to protect themselves against fraud. Struggle to understand that! To be fair, you will probably get your tickets as they would go out of business very quickly if they didn't deliver what they promised. I think the problem is if you don't get them. Its not like having a dispute with ticketmaster. These guys probably won't even talk to you.

No, it is not too late to be asking.

I have not submitted a utility bill yet,and am looking for feedback as to whether this is a wise move or not.

I recently purchased tickets for a premier league game and because I was skeptical I decided to research as much as possible before buying tickets. I decided to use http://www.sohotickets.com - the research paid off because the tickets were sent to my address 2 weeks before the game. Hope you got your tickets also.

I can also vouch for this firm, I used them again this year for the Liverpool Wigan game, sure enough tickets arrived 10 days before the game and we had a great day..

Was thinking of buying tickets for the Liverpool v Sunderland game in Anfield next year for my husband for Christmas.........what would be a reasonable price to expect to pay for a ticket.

Thanks in advance...

If you want tickets before you arrive in Liverpool You could be looking at as much as £200 - this is based on if Liverpool keep winning.. there is a high chance that these games could be important and therefore the price goes up - if you wanted to wait until the day of the game you could be paying £125-£150.. If you want the tickets early then its best buy from a recommended seller who sends them before the game.

Back