Premiership on your P.C.

please pay the £4.99 and let us know!!

Could this be an exception to the "If it sounds too good to be true..."

Download ppstream and watch games for free. Watched Liverpool - Portsmouth yesterday live, with English commentary.

Reggie said:
Download ppstream and watch games for free. Watched Liverpool - Portsmouth yesterday live, with English commentary.

Is the quality good enough?
I have seen something similar advertised on ebay a few times but never bothered

Would you recommend it?

stuart said:
Is the quality good enough?
I have seen something similar advertised on ebay a few times but never bothered

Would you recommend it?

Its fine for a Saturday afternoon sitting at home. As long as you have broadband the connection is perfect. Picture is grand up close but when they zoom out it can become a bit hazy.

Reggie said:

where did you download it, I was brought to some Chinese website?!

podgerodge said:
where did you download it, I was brought to some Chinese website?!

[broken link removed]

You could also try pplive but that has been playing up recently.

Yeh I had a go last Sunday for my beloved hammers...whole process very ropey but the concept does seem fairly sound...taking foreign stations and webcasting them so maybe keep trying.

Fact that they don't sell it in UK indicates it must be legit as they are respecting skys soon to be defunct monopoly

There are English instructions but even when I followed them I found it difficult, may have come to it late in the day (near end of second half) as amount of subscribers seems to matter. had radio coverage from whufc homepage anyway

mmclo said:
It only applies outside of UK

Where does it say it only applies outside the UK? According to their FAQ

CAN THIS PRODUCT ONLY BE USED IN THE UK?
No, you can access our service from anywhere in the world, if your on holiday or if your an ex-pat, look no further, get a taste of home right here!

This does not seem to rule out the UK to me. Also the pricing is GBP4.99.

IS IT LEGAL?
Our service is perfectly legal, we offer links to legal live streams, we do not offer any illegal content or access to anyone who does.
ARE THERE ANY RECURRING PAYMENTS?
None at all! You pay a one-time fee which gives you LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP unlike other sites who will cut off your access after a year!

I can't see how it can be legal and offer lifetime membership for a fiver, seems too good to be true. For a start no-one has the lifetime rights to premiership football the FA only do multi year deals for a few years at a time.

Also they say they offer links to legal live streams, this may mean they are simply charging you to point you to a live stream you might find anyway if you use a search engine.

Just got a PC and am trying to get live football on it.

Has anyone on this board actually paid the 5/7/15 pound sterling to any of those websites offering 800 odd channels like livefoot.com or similar?????

I'd have no problem paying a small 1 off sum like this but it's just the security of giving my credit card detaisl to these sites that worrys me. They all seem to have the same FAQ's sections with very similar answers....

Any info/thoughts greatly appreciated

I've used this site, they don't offer a large number of channels just a selection of matches that are on each weekend and during the week. They've had a fair few problems recently but it has settled down again and is grand, the quality obviously isn't as good as TV but it ain't bad. I think it was £9 when I signed up, not sure of the cost now.

http://www.livefootballonline.com/home/

Hi delboy
You don't have to pay £5 to see Live football, rather you can go direct to the streaming website.
There is a site called [broken link removed]

which though in chinese will show live footie on a saturday or midweek. The commentary I am advised is in English
Also you don't have to watch it in a tiny 3X4 inch picture format - it comes in about 8X8 inch format. Select CCTV etc from the left window and wait a few seconds for it to load
Download the software and wait till S.S.day and see what's on.
Star TV is quite good

Best of luck with the PC

I'm a football fan but jeez - live premiership on your PC? Who has the time?! I can barely stay awake for the MOTD highlights these days....

Watched the Chelski game today - the streaming was a bit slow at times with stops and starts - but at no cost marks out of ten for quality - 7.5/10

Lads,

thanks for the help on this. Still having some teething problems which i hope ye cna help me with.
Have downloaded some software....PP stream, PP live.
I can see the CCTV5 and Start sport icons on the left of my screen. I click on them and sometimes i get nowt and other times i get games (probably to do with the times games are on). The problem is when i do get images, they're in a psycodellic format!!!!! i.e. everything is orange, green,red and blurred. Like something out of Austen Powers!!!!

What have I done wrong???? The PC is a Dell 5150, straight from the factory. Can't figure it out but I'm no techie anyways so any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Delboy

Back