Premiership in Prague

onway

Does anyone know if there is a pub in Prague where The Hubby could watch Arsenal v Chelsea on Sunday??Yes ....I know....SAD!!!!!!!

onway said:
Does anyone know if there is a pub in Prague where The Hubby could watch Arsenal v Chelsea on Sunday??Yes ....I know....SAD!!!!!!!

If I was you, I'd kick him - and I'm a bloke!!!!

Never been, but the Oirish bars in Dubrovnik showed the FA Cup Final when I was over there, so I'd imagine Prague would be same.

Update: One of my mates just told me that there is a pub called Malones? just off the Main st.

Was in Riga last weekend and countless pubs were showing premiership matches so I'm sure there'll be dearth of them in Prague

was in Prague when the Gunners beat the Spudz to win the league

so if your husband is a Chelsea fan then he is sad

However if he is a gunner then in Wenceslas square there is an Irish Pub that shows them

C'mon Arsenal

IrishGunner said:
so if your husband is a Chelsea fan then he is sad
l

not likely. c'mon the ski. i'm waiting for a new user with the name "A. Wenger" to register with AAM and ask for advice on how to build a team that can challenge for domestic or euro honours with no cash?

Does the semi final of the Champions league qualify as "challenging" in Europe????

Was in Rocky O Reillys bar off Wenseslas Square and they have Sky Sports. You can't miss it as there are guys with luminous jackets pointing towards the "Irish Bar"