premiership football

If media is being streamed without the permission of copyright holders, then yes it would be illegal.

go to > general topics > click on General footballing links.

Check out the internet soccer tv links there.

Youre always at the mercy of streaming as to quality and availability whether you use a client like sopcast or tvants etc or pay for it via one of the subscriber sites mentioned above.

Sopcast is very good. Only ever had 1 bad connection, that was for the Ireland game v. Denmark. All the premiership games were clear.

Check out

Not sure of the legal aspects are about watching it as its streaming Tv from Foreign Channels ???

Try this website:

http://www.asiaplatetv.com/

Does anybody know whether it is possible to get the Premier League matches which are on Setanta on Eircom Broadband; you know like the ads you hear on the radio "Eircom - Always on for Sport"

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm away at the moment I will try out some of those sites when I get back.

With regards to premiership matches on Eircom Broadband I know the Liverpool v Aston Villa wasn't shown despite it been on Setanta, they showed the build up but at kick off time they switched channels. Probably
dont have the rights to it. I have watched some Scottish premier league games on it in the past though.

Back