premiere satellite channel

procus

Hi ,
Does anybody know anything about a german satellite channel called premiere that shows premiership games. Can it be received here, I checked out their website but its all in German(understandably) and i dont speak german.
Somebody said they think we can subscribe to it here and its about 10 euro a month.
I would have no problem paying 10 euro a month as an alternative to sky , if it showed some decent premiership games , will they take subscriptions from over here.? I think they are on the hotbird satellite. also what type of a decoder would you need at the moment i only have a free to air one so i know i would prob have to buy a new one.

thanks in advance

premiere show bundesliga games on their 'arena' channels. I dont think they have live premiership? If they do, it will be with german commentary. Google liveonsat - they show listings of every match of every european - showing which packages/channels carry them - identifying which are free to air and encrypted.

Great thanks serotonisid and clubman for replies, some useful info there.

If they do, it will be with german commentary.
You could still probably view the pictures and tune into a radio station covering the match if applicable. Although no guarantee the two will be in sync which is always disconcerting!