premier square, finglas Road.

I

ishuanu

Just saw few apartments in Premier Square Finglas Road and planning to buy. GF works in city center and it will be easy to commute but i am concerned about surrounding area. I have seen on neighbours.ie but as for other areas people only rant on its forums.
Please suggest me in terms of safety issue of these apartments and bus stops on road.

wouldnt worry about it. most trouble is up tolka valley road. like anywhere else just exercise caution i would say

Know the area. Absolutely fine. At the 'right' end of Finglas and on the main road. Well serviced by buses.

Development is pretty quiet most of the time. Great proximity to town. Walking distance if you are game. Very well serviced by buses. Close to Tesco Clearwater.

Just saw few apartments in Premier Square Finglas Road and planning to buy. GF works in city center and it will be easy to commute but i am concerned about surrounding area. I have seen on neighbours.ie but as for other areas people only rant on its forums.
Please suggest me in terms of safety issue of these apartments and bus stops on road.

Hi ishuanu,

I bought and am living there since last November. No trouble as of yet.

Jonny

Back