Pra' del Torri, Adriatic Riviera

gauloise

We are hoping to holiday in this resort this summer and I just thought I would see whether anyone has been here before and how they would rate it? Have tried tripadvisor but have found little on the actual resort only in general area around Caorle. I would appreciate any comments or feedback along with any possible recommendations for a family friendly hotel in both Venice and Rome.(2 +3) as have been finding it quite difficult to source nightly accommodation in these 2 towns. Grazie

Have you checked their website (and the details on the [broken link removed])? The latter has a 'video tour'.

As for the hotels, sorry, I can't help — but have you tried any of the links provided here and here?

Thanks Dr. Have been on their website and all looks great..just wanted to see whether anyone had stayed in the mobile homes as at €83.00 per in peak season per night seemed very cheap and was wondering why! My dilemma with the hotels is in finding a room for 2 adults and 3 children under 10. Any of the sites I have visited seem to either only take 4 or require a minimum stay in an appartment..might have to look at communicating rooms I guess..any idea what that is in Italian?