Posted urgent document by Swift Post to London - when should it arrive?

justsally

:eek:
Can anyone help me on this. Posted an urgent document via SwiftPost to London to-day. As there is no post on New Year's day (hadn't remembered that when posting) can anyone advise me when it is likely to be received. How soon does it show up on the tracking profile on the An Post site.

Thanks.

I find sometimes these posting methods take longer as there always has to be someone available to sign for them/document them. Best place to check is the an post web site and the no of days mentioned will be working days so work it from there.
Did you not think to ask in the post office before you sent it?

I think it can be collected from the local sorting office - when it arrives there (with proof of identity and address etc) Trouble is, according to the tracker it is still sitting in our local post office. The post office assistant just said "it will be sent immediately" It's supposed to be delivered next working day.....So, I guess as Saturday and Sunday are not "working days", was hoping it would be delivered on Monday:(. New Year's day is not a "working day" either, sooooooo, things are getting tight. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and keep a watch on the tracker.

I wouldn't rely on the tracker as it isn't updated regularly and as there was a bank holiday it wont be updated until tomorrow. As there is post delivery in London on Saturdays I think your package should have being delivered by yesterday and if not I would complain as you have paid for the Swift Post service.

Just got mail posted Luzern on the 19th of december, received USA, Alabama on the 4th of january.

Back