Possible to access the Luas carpark from inbound on the Naas road?

Betsy Og

There used to be a right hand turn off from the fast lane inbound (between Newlands Cross & the mad cow). Now that turn seems to be gone and I cant see any alternative way to get across the road (since theres no roundabout anymore at the Red Cow that you can do a lap of and head back out the road you came in).

In theory I suppose you could try a U turn heading for the Long Mile Road junction or negotiate that junction to get back outbound, but serious hassle.

Is there a simple way I missed or do they not want commuters to use 'park & ride' with the Luas? Are there any other alternative stations on the way out to Tallaght that have park & ride potential (would be handy enough to turn right at Newlands Cross on the way in if it led to some solution).

From Newlands cross stay in the left lane. Pass by Joels and you will then see a sign for Clondalkin/ Luas to the left, follow this turn past the Ford garage around to the left, up to a new roundabout with the Ford garage still on your left and take the first exit at the roundabout up and over the new bridge into the Luas carpark.

I eventually found that out too. You would think they would have a big mad sign up giving plenty of warning that you have to go over that bridge...