Posh Spice to adopt a child via reality TV show!!!

shootingstar

Read this in yesterdays Sunday World!!

Apparently, she will work with a tv crew and a couple of children and each week the tv viewers will vote out a child

What the F*.....!!!!! We the viewers decide on which child gets a family???!!! Did i read this wrong? I know yesterday was April Fools but in all fairness......

SOMEBODY TELL ME IM WRONG

Fairly sure that was an April Fools. However wasnt there a show on American tv showing children that were in need of foster care and encouraging callers to apply? Believe there was even a runway show - although that might have been some kind of tie in with fashion/charity too?

I'd have thought that was too obviously an April fool to catch people. I guess I was wrong.

smart ass seagull smart ass haha!!!
I read it yesterday and it wasnt in a funny column or anything. Did u read it? I`ll look at it again tonight.

Doc, i was always under the impression that she "won" her hubby by being so good at.... ... .................. cooking of course

Then again, you could argue the Sunday World is an April's Fool joke, except it happens 52 times a year.....

Doc, i was always under the impression that she "won" her hubby by being so good at.... ... .................. cooking of course
Well you'd be well fed since there's no fear of her gobbling your meat at the dinner table judging by her figure.

Apparently, she will work with a tv crew and a couple of children and each week the tv viewers will vote out a child

That's the funniest thing I've read in years!! Whoever thought of that deserves a medal!

I read about one a few months back (apparently in production in the US??)where a girl who was adopted as a child has to live with several guys and try to figure out which one is her father. They each have to lie and try to convince her that he's "daddy" to win the cash!! You gotta laugh!

That TV show I was referring to earlier is called Wednesdays child. Seems to be similar to the spot on TV3 in the morning where they show abandoned/homeless animals and look for people to give them a home.