Portmarnock Dart Station

O

oconbren

Does anyone know anything about the upgrade of Portmarnock Dart station , Apparantly in approx 3 weeks there will be no more "park where ever u want"
If they close the car park once it's full there will over 100 car parked illegally around the estates close to the station.
I was told this morning that the Gardai will be monitering the car park so that the fire brigade and ambulance services can get access to it.

At the moment it's a disaster !!!!
If your not there before 7.45 there is no chance of getting a spot

Sorry i should have said the upgrade of the car park @ portmarnock Dart station

No, haven't heard anything.

First come first served will be fair enough-same as Clontarf etc.

Any cars parked illegally in estates adjacent to the station run the risk of being clamped.

Suggest you contact Peter Coyle for more details-he is the Portmarnock representative on Fingal County Council.

Well First come first served is fair enough but at present everyone parks around the Kerbs and it's a nightmare, But apparanlty all that is coming to an end in a couple of weeks.. also multi story is in the plans for the upgrade of the car park .... mind u that coulld be years away

proper order too, i'm there at 6.30 every morning and it takes me about 10mins to manouver the car out there in the evening, some people blatantly park across you

I was blocked in last week until the next northbound train came in and all the bloke could say was "it's not my fault look at the way everyone parks"
Some People just dont give a S*** about anyone