Podcast recommendations

TarfHead

I have subscribed to one from Newstalk and a couple from the BBC (which is only on a trial basis). If I Google for them, there is a lot of dross to wade through.

Anyone here have any that they can recommend ?

I assume you have the excellent Chris Evans subscribed. Absolutely great programme and very funny. Yahoo have set up a portal and have categorised hundreds of sites here

Showing my ignorance here but do I have to have an ipod to use podcasts? What format are the files generally in? I have a creative mp3 player which will play a couple of formats.
Thanks
R

Beckster said:
Showing my ignorance here but do I have to have an ipod to use podcasts? What format are the files generally in? I have a creative mp3 player which will play a couple of formats.
Thanks
R

The ones I have subscribed to are in MP3 format & are played on my Creative MUVO.

I downloaded & installed iTunes on my PC which was not a problem. Once you've subscribed and downloaded your podcast, right-click on it in iTunes & select Show Song file which will then bring you to the directory in which the file is contained. From there you can Send to your digital player.