Plug pest repellers

Sammie

Hi,
What are peoples opinions of these? I think we have mice in our walls or floor boards or it maybe next doors attic...
How many of these would you need for a 1100 sqr ft duplex with an attic and an apparment underneath?
Do they work?

thanks

I'm surprised these are still on the market as there is no scientific evidence that they work...i think if you google it you might find out more, I think the FDA had something on these aswell

There have been a few previous threads on these; the jury is well and truly out.
Leo

Thanks for that. Just finished reading all related posts and it aint looking too promising.
I went and bought one for €40 at lunch!!!
I'll try it and let you know how it goes. The guy in the shop said it takes minimum of three days to start taking effect on the mouses nervous system.
So scared of them.

They definitely work on ants. we were demented by ants in our conservatory at home until we plugged one of those babies in! Now theyre all pushed perhaps next door to torment the neighbour instead ;)

I saw devices in dunnes stores claiming when plugged in to cause the electricity network wires in the house to vibrate and drive all insect and rodent pests away from the whole house. I d like to know if anyone has tried them and do they work ? Thats some goal. A house completely free at all times of all insects , spiders etc

Back