Please recommend a value hotel for a family break

dodo

I want to spend a night with my wife and 3 children in the next few weeks,needs to have a pool and be nice and within 2 hours of Dublin if possibe.Need a family room so is there any bargains you could recommend.Our children have always wanted to stay at a hotel so would like to treat them.Is there a hotel with breakie,meal deal etc for a family.

Re: Please remommend a hotel

The Hodson Bay in Athlone seem to have deals going on fairly regularly.

I've stayed there - it's quite nice. Food was good.

Back page of the Irish times is usually a good place to look for deals, especially on Saturdays edition

book an apartment in the clarion hotel sligo.

good value, great for kids

This is a nice hotel with a pool. There is also an equestrian centre close by. Approx 2 and a half hours from Dublin. They had some really good offers on recently so could be worth giving them a call.

Good luck.

The Hilton in Kilmainham...near the Park and the Zoo and Kilmainham Goal all interesting for kids.

Dunno about deals but you could rin up and ask.

The Viking Splash tour of Dublin is a great one for kids too.

Rereading your post, I'm thinking maybe you live in Dublin already?

Kelly's in Rosslare is supposed to be great for families, usually booked up but maybe with the crisis you might get lucky.

my friend stayed in holiday inn in killarney mam dad and 4 kids.. great pool and breakfast in the room 150.. hope this helps

supervalu breaks are doing 2night b&b for €65 per adult. used to be 2 kids stay free, just pay for brekkie, ring some of the hotels involved in the deals. i'm sure at this stage they would take your money without submitting vouchers

Back