Playstation 3

aislingkelly

Can anybody tell me if the playstation 3 is actually out in China or not?
A lot of chinese companies are telling me it is but i am afraid to believe them as it says on the sony websitee that its delayed til march 07 in europe and november in america and japan but doesnt say anything about China,
Can anybody please through a bit of light on the situation for me please

To be really certain, contact Sony. They are the only people who can definitively say when and where their product will be available.

yes they have told me that there is 3versions of it europe,japan and us but i cant see why china would be selling us or europian version,its not thet are any good to them,they also seem to be a lot cheaper then what they will be when they come out here!!

There is a forum on the playsation website
maybe you might have some luck on there

Can anybody tell me if the playstation 3 is actually out in China or not?
A lot of chinese companies are telling me it is but i am afraid to believe them as it says on the sony websitee that its delayed til march 07 in europe and november in america and japan but doesnt say anything about China,

The official launch date of the PS3 in Japan is Nov 11th and US is Nov 17th. So if someone in China is selling one now, then it will be a PS2 with a different badge on it.

Why don't you send them $500 by Western Union and see what happens? :D

How much more light do you need shed on the subject?? How many new threads will you start until you're convinced it's a scam?

Seriously i think you're pulling our legs at this point, i find it hard to believe anyone is this naive.

Back