Plastic Plants

Newbie!

I officially give up trying to keep a plant alive in our kitchen. I have been renamed as the angel of death as i my yucca and a spider plant have bother died! The problem is that our kitchen, which is a single block, flat roofed extension can be very cold. Then when the heat is on, the plant which is nearby is probably almost scorched!

So my solution if plastic plants! Does anyone know where I could find a realistic looking tall plant like a yucca or something? Often see them in commercial buildings but never seen them for sale anywhere.

thanks!

I officially give up trying to keep a plant alive in our kitchen. I have been renamed as the angel of death as i my yucca and a spider plant have bother died!
It's extremely difficult to kill these plants!
Then when the heat is on, the plant which is nearby is probably almost scorched!
So move it away from the heat?

Could you also be overwatering them - a very common cause of domestic plant deaths?

Ahhh Clubman...the OP is looking for advice, not a reprimand for plant murder

Have seen some decent looking ones in Homebase. Pretty realistic looking too!

Gardenworks off the N3 past clonee has amazing plastic plants, very realistic with and without flowers.

Ahhh Clubman...the OP is looking for advice, not a reprimand for plant murder

My advice is stop murdering poor innocent plants, kill them with kindness instead. Remember plants are people too and not just for Christmas.

It's extremely difficult to kill these plants!

So move it away from the heat?

Could you also be overwatering them - a very common cause of domestic plant deaths?

Cant move them from the heat because they are covering a rather dull plain wall.

Have been very careful about the watering! The only thing i havent managed to kill is a peace lily....i think they are invincible!