Plastic feet for tubular steel stool

BlueSpud

I have a few tubular steel kitchen bar stools, which I really like. There are these white plastic feet/protectors which save the floor from being scratched. A few of them have come off & I was wondering if anyone knew where I might get the like.

I am sure there are hundreds of different types but I knew where to get the hundreds, I would have a go. The place we got the chairs in gone bust. There is no name or model number on the chairs.

The tubular steel is 25mm and the feet are white, 15mm wide and 30mm long. They appear to be held on by being anchored to a hole in the tubular steel frame, but have broken off. Don't know where the bits have gone, kids or wife must have binned them.

Re: Plasric Feet for Tubular Steel Stool

The reality is that you will be lucky to find new ones. If the stools are very nice you could ask a local machine shop or Community school to make some for you (but they might cost more than the stools are worth). What you can be sure of is that somewhere there are boxes of them and they cost a few cents to make :)

Back