plasma tv from harvey N.

T

tomroberts

hey folks, two weeks ago i ordered a hisense plasma tv from HN in newbridge, guy o the counter told me it would be two weeks before it would be ready, two weeks up now and they are saying they are having difficulty getting tvs from the supplier, my argument is that that is not my problem, i was told two weeks and now they cant deliver the goods, what are my rights?? ps, i have paid for it already!!!

Had similar problem in Harveys in Swords..

Kept tellin me that they couldnt get the LCD in fro their supplier.. yet I found out that DID could get the Tv from their supploer.

I went back to Harveys and demanded my money back at which point they asked me how DID could get the Tv in and they couldn't..

Told them straight, not my problem and should take it up with their supplier.

\got my money back and bought the TV in DID

I only posted on this a few weeks ago.

same problem, put a deposit down on the Hisense TV, stand, and DVD player, they said they'd call when they came into stock.
5 weeks later I still had heard nothing, bought a TV elsewhere and wrote them a stinking letter about customer services and lack of communication.

Got a cheque for my deposit in the post the other day, no letter of apology or explanation...nothing, just the cheque.

Write a letter, its more formal and you can explain clearly how peed off you are...

I've been hearing a lot of complaints about them recently.

Back