Planning Permission in Wexford

sally2007

Just wondering could anyone recommend a good architect in Wexford area that could really help in getting planning permission.
Anyone any experience of dealing with Wexford Coco

We used a Company : Cash Powell Design in Wexford town for our application for a self build project in Wexford.
All I can say is that we got PP first time and they were recommended to us by my cousin who had availed of his services on a self build too. phone no. 053-9145533

I have no connection with this company what so ever other than being a satisfied customer.

It has been my experience that PP decisions in wexford is somewhere between bizarre and crazy. A brown envelope may be the answer

Depends on where in the county you intend apply for PP.

Many architects are more familar with the county development plan in one or two particular areas (no one could figure the whole thing out!!! even the planners!)

New Ross Area- John Roche St.Leonards
Wexford/Rosslare Area- Nicholas Mernagh or Mahon & Fox
Enniscorthy Area- not familar
Gorey Area- Molloy Architects or Arthur O'Leary

Planning at the moment is a disaster!! I have 2 different small development sites with An Bord Pleanala having been refused.

Unless things have dramatically changed in the last 2 years, I bought a site in early april 2005 with OPP and had full PP by 31st july 2005. We used Cash Powell based in Wexford and found them extremely good. From day one when he looked at the site, we showed him a series of style of house we were thinking about and he put us in the right direction as to what would and what wouldn't be allowed. BTW the site is roughly halfway between Ballygarret and Kilmuckridge, and would be termed as Gorey area.

Best of luck

Secman