Planning Permission:circa Gratten Lodge opp Trinity Sports &Leisure, Donaghmede, D13

Sunflower123

I was looking at a house up at Gratten Lodge, but am a little concerned that it backs out onto the convent grounds on Hole in the Wall Road. And heard that they had applied for planning permission.

Has anyone heard what it was they were looking for permission to build. I just dont want to end up being overlooked as at the moment its just trees behind the house.

Thanks

Re: Planning Permission around Gratten Lodge

So where is Grattan Lodge? You don't say?

Do you know that most planning authorities have an online search facility where you can look up the details of planning applications on the internet? They are usually easy enough to use. I would look at that if I were you. You can then suss out if a planning application went in, when it went in and if it has been refused or granted etc.... Sometimes you can even download the plans.

Gratten Lodge is opposite Trinity Sports and Leisure in Donaghmede, Dublin 13. Ive tried looking up the planning permisson but cant seem to find anything.

Is this it?

[broken link removed]#

Click on the location map and see if it is the correction location. All other planning applications relating to the site and others in the adjoining area are listed underneath the map. If you click on them the relevant information will come up.

Sorry!

Try this link instead - it should work.

[broken link removed]

Back