pine club villas turkey??????????

ilovepink

hi all.
im thinking of going to turkey on holidays this august. 4 adults and 2 children. ive been looking at the pine club villas but not sure how far out they are from the town of kusadasi. has anyone stayed here ot booked it before or can people recommend it for a family please. mant thanks!

Hi, I've been to Kusadasi several times over the years so know a bit about the place. The Pine Club apartments and villas are really nice but a few miles from the town centre. My aunt and uncle have stayed in the Pine Club several times and really liked it. Kusadasi is situated in an inlet cove and the Pine Club is set up in the hills about the town. It is a lovely location but a few miles from the resort centre. This isnt a big deal in turkey as they have mini-buses (called dolmus) which have set routes and have hotel names on them and cost about 50c each way. The dolmus run til very late and everyone takes them so your not at a disadvantage by staying out there. The Oya Apartments and the Melissa Apartments (Both on Sunworld) are a bit closer to town (walking distance) but in the heat of the summer months walking is a bit tough! Even in the evening in august your talking about 30degrees... no fun when walking up a hill I can vouch from experience!

There's two similar named complexes but going from the above poster I think they are talking about the one I stayed in. Does it have apartments and villas? We stayed in a Villa and it was gorgous, own pool, loads of space and a kitchen you could cook basic meals in (but why bother when the food is so good and cheap). If you eat in the restaurant, try the "Planka Steak", that's my favourite turkish meal :D

The only thing that marred our stay was being thrown out of our private pool at 8pm sharp, had we been told about this before we would have reconsidered our choice.

Staff were great two years ago, distance from town was a bit of a pest but you see some nice bits of Kudadasi on the dolmus ride back and forth.

Back