pillows - suggestions please on best ones!

fobs

I am in the market to get some good quality pillows as my neck seems to be hurting me when I wake up in the mornings. I currently use 2 pillows but have been advised to cut this down to one. Any suggestion on good makes of pillows that would entice you to go from a 2 pillow habit to surviving (and sleeping) with one!

We use goose feather pillows - they're really comfortable and mould into the shape of your head and neck when you lie on them. They do, however, go a bit flat after continual use and need replacing from time to time.

You can get two for around €35 from Argos.

There was a thread on pillows recently - do a search.
I recommended Dunlopillo.

I know there was a thread but using the search using pillow/pillows couldn't find it!

Hi,

just got 2 pillows from the The Back Shop in Dublin [broken link removed] - they are made from the same material as the memory matress as we've found them escellent - expensive though at 90 euro !!

I bought four pillows (Dunlopillo ) from a small shop in the sale two weeks ago. There was two in a pack for just under €14, and they also had covers. You will only need one to sleep on. They are fairly large and very comfortable. I think I got a bargain.

Swallows said:
I bought four pillows (Dunlopillo ) from a small shop in the sale two weeks ago. There was two in a pack for just under €14, and they also had covers. You will only need one to sleep on. They are fairly large and very comfortable. I think I got a bargain.

That's a great deal!

I got them in a small shop in Boyle, Co. Roscommon called Sheerins. I intend going back for another two before they sell out. It is off the main street so not many people know they are there. Great little shop.

I think I bought them before in Roches Stores and they weren't much more than that. I think I bought them in the sale (-20%) and I paid €10-11. Try Roches or Clery's.

I was in Roches today and they had 2 different Dunlopillo twinpacks. The one I bought last year "New Promise" @ €9.95 and "Harmony" @ €16.95.

Back