Pillow for neck pain

!RAY

Hi I am looking for a firm pillow the old 1 is 6 months old and I need the change. Can anyone give me some direction, I did see 1 on Facebook Emma pillow first I had heard about the brand.
Any help appreciated as there are so many different brands

Cheers
Ray

Do you not need the advice of an orthopaedic surgeon or physiotherapist before making a purchase?

Thanks for the reply, no I dont have to go that far as pain is 1 on a scale on 1 to 10 i just want to buy a good pillow that is comfortable.

Hoping not to take this post off topic by straying into the medical aspect of this subject and therefore breach posting guideline 21 :)

I used to suffer with neck pain and could not figure out if it was too many pillows (4 on some occasions o_O ) or too few which I found very uncomfortable. I purchased . I think it has improved the situation but as I now do specific daily back/neck exercises under physio guidance I can't be 100% sure.

I did speak to an excellent knowledgeable bed salesman after I bought the pillow and he maintained that there was no evidence to prove that these pillows are any different to any others. He did say though that some people do find some relief with them so possibly worth a try. I only went for the cheapest version.

Some general advice from Harvey Norman about buying a new pillow.

Hoping not to take this post off topic by straying into the medical aspect of this subject and therefore breach posting guideline 21 :)

I used to suffer with neck pain and could not figure out if it was too many pillows (4 on some occasions o_O ) or too few which I found very uncomfortable. I purchased . I think it has improved the situation but as I now do specific daily back/neck exercises under physio guidance I can't be 100% sure.

I did speak to an excellent knowledgeable bed salesman after I bought the pillow and he maintained that there was no evidence to prove that these pillows are any different to any others. He did say though that some people do find some relief with them so possibly worth a try. I only went for the cheapest version.

Some general advice from Harvey Norman about buying a new pillow.
Thanks Sue

I bought a Bedeck Firm. Filling Polyester Hollowfibre.

It worked for me.

Memory Foam generally not good in my experience.

Back