Pictures of Dublin

ney001

Hi there

Just wondering can anybody recommend somewhere where I could get a nice picture of Dublin, perhaps georgian Dublin or a nice cityscape. Basically because I am now living in the country I would like a nice big reminder of Dublin on sitting room wall - photo or painting i'm not fussed

There is a good place on the quays( not sure of the name) as your turning onto Jevis Street, it sell old prints of towns and villages in Ireland.

Hey Fintan, they ARE cool pics! I like those ones in the park. Somthing like that would look very well above the fireplace.

Wow thanks Fintan that's exactly what I'm looking for - Phoenix Park in particular - being a Northsider

Glad I could help, I would like to claim all the credit for knowing about Philip Pankov but it was Jenny at homeinteriors.ie who showed me his work.

Cheers
Fintan

if you wanted a painting done i have a friend who is a brilliant artist he do,s s big lot of painting for various charities on stones, golf balls,horse shoes as well as canvas,and private wall murals in peoples homes