Piano lessons for kids in South Dublin

biggerry

I have 3 kids who want to do piano lessons in their school but the cost is prohibitive. I'd have to pay €1434 up front for for the first 2 terms (each term is 10 weeks and each lesson lasts for half an hour) as well a submitting a post dated cheque for €717 for the third term.

Does anybody know of, or can anybody recommend any teacher or class for piano lessons for kids in South Dublin (Sandyford / Leopardstown / Dundrum areas preferable)?

This is expensive especially for a school. I offer piano lessons however i live in killiney. If you want to give me your email address i can give you more information.

we are looking at same and are being quoted €12/half hour for private lessons at a persons house, which seems to be be about half of what you are looking at! I'd say anywhere from 12-15 is the norm.

Found the following on a search:

[broken link removed]

"This is a list of qualified teachers, teaching piano, music, and keyboard Lessons in South Dublin.
If you are a piano teacher and wish to be included in this list, please click on Add A Teacher above and fill in the forms provided, it's free.

Piano Teachers in South Dublin

Cian Furlong M.Mus. Bachelor of Arts 2006 (Music and French), M.Mus. 2007

I can come and teach in your home, if you are local to South Dublin. I teach piano for Royal Irish Academy exams, as well as London College of Music and any others with a strong focus on both performance and theory. I teach all levels and all styles.

click for more info and contact details for
Cian Furlong M.Mus.
CRB checked
6w

Cooney School of Music B.A.Music (Hons) H.Dip.Ed.(Hons)

Cooney School of Music is located at St. Marys Parish Centre in Lucan village. Tuition is given in piano and theory from beginners to diploma. All levels and ages are welcome. We also run Leaving Certificate and Junior Certificate music. Easter Revision course in Leaving Certificate music also available(limited numbers). Please contact us for an application form if you are interested in any of the above classes.
Tel : 086 - 6384461
Email : ...
click for more info and contact details for
Cooney School of Music
CRB checked
Co. Dublin

Kay's Piano Studio, Dublin ARIAM D.Mus
Kay's Piano Studio provides piano lessons for children and adults in Dublin, Ireland. Visit the website for detailed information about Kay, her teaching studio, upcoming recitals and events as well as the Piano Resources Page. Please contact me by email rather than phone.
click for more info and contact details for "
Kay's Piano Studio, Dublin

hello rebecca,
i am looking for a piano teacher for 2 children.
(cabinteely area).Please respond if you are still on this forum
thanks
sheenagh

Please call 087.28.20.308 for piano/flute/recorder/theory lessons in your home (South or North Dublin). All ages, all abilities, all levels, for exams, for fun...

Back