Photographs of Darren Sutherland's family in Indo

Ciaraella

Is anyone else disgusted by these? There are pictures of his father and sister. His sister was snapped in her dressing gown. To me this is a total invasion of the privacy of a grieving family. How low will papars stoop to fill their front page?

Is anyone else disgusted by these? There are pictures of his father and sister. His sister was snapped in her dressing gown. To me this is a total invasion of the privacy of a grieving family. How low will papars stoop to fill their front page?

As low as the gutter. This behaviour really drives me mad.

My own parents died in a tragic accident that made front page news, the day afterwards a sibling answered the front door of their own home to a knock quite late in the evening and was photographed by at least 3 snappers in a car with an idling engine - who then raced off.
The only way they could have known where my sibling lived was to have taken their car reg while they were at the scene of the accident with the guards the previous day, and had it traced/or followed them home, but sibling was adamant they hadnt been followed.

It was disgusting behaviour. I spent the next week terrified to even open the curtains in case I was photographed, also had to ask the neighbours not to speak to journalists etc....

In the meantime the journalists had already tried to interview all the neighbours of my parents, and fair play for the most part they refused to comment. The tripe that was published about both the accident itself and personal details about the family were completely untrue - I will never ever believe anything I read in the newspapers again, its made up rubbish.