Photo presents - cups/personalised calendars etc

babydays

In the relentless march of time I seem to be too late to order on-line personalised photo gifts. Photobox.ie had yesterday :)p ) as its last day to guarantee delivery before Xmas.

Want to get a couple of cups with photos made up and calendars. Is there anywhere in Dublin you can walk into and get it done? Or is there anywhere on-line that I can order from at this stage?

babydays said:
In the relentless march of time I seem to be too late to order on-line personalised photo gifts. Photobox.ie had yesterday :)p ) as its last day to guarantee delivery before Xmas.

Want to get a couple of cups with photos made up and calendars. Is there anywhere in Dublin you can walk into and get it done? Or is there anywhere on-line that I can order from at this stage?

I'm sure that Photobox are covering themselves - if you are posting to a city e.g. Dublin, I'd say if you order today you would get it before Xmas.

...But don't come after me with a steak knife if you do order and are let down. :eek:

There is a cart in the Jervis centre which does this, I can't remember which floor its on but its towards Santa's Grotto. I haven't used them so don't know what they are like, just noticed them.

I think I'll head to Jervis street at this stage. Don't really want to get involved with steak knifings over Christmas M. Bond!

I'll check out where my closest Spectra is too.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKKKKSSS!

Xmas is just rushing up too soon!

Babydays, how did you get on? Thinking of doing this myself as a christmas present.

robyn said:
Babydays, how did you get on? Thinking of doing this myself as a christmas present.

I was thinking of doing this also and am curious as to how the retail shop products fare.

The slowest part for me is getting the best images together to print - some of which are still on my camera phone and I have lost the Mini-SD to SD interface card! By the time I have done all this, it will be January!

I just rang the Spectra store in Dundrum, I was told that they're not selling 2006 personalised calendars yet but they told me that they've just received the software for the 2006 calendars and it should be operational by Tuesday.

robyn said:
I just rang the Spectra store in Dundrum, I was told that they're not selling 2006 personalised calendars yet but they told me that they've just received the software for the 2006 calendars and it should be operational by Tuesday.

Leaving it a bit late?

Still, it's better than paying for Photobox or MyPixMania and taking your chances on timely delivery...

Back