Phonecard for France

G

geegee

Does anyone know what is the lowest priced phonecard for phoning Ireland from France? What denominations do they come in and would they be available in Dublin Airport?

Thanks in advance,

GG

Dunno about phonecards (for use in a booth), but if (s)he has access to a fixed line, check out [broken link removed] - French equivalent of [broken link removed]. Call an Irish fixed line (any time) for 6.5c/min, and an Irish mobile for 32c/min

Not sure about phone cards buy cheap calls abroad I usea a company called vartec, eg finland landline with eircom 40cent a min vartec 8 cent a min anytime of the day
Also I have started using SKYPE this can be downloaded this lets u if u are on line alreay to ring a pc anywhere in the world for free just need pc to have this loaded and u can use headset or mike and speakers, also this will allow u to ring a french landline from your pc for less than 3 cent a minute spond is really good, does work on normal line s bit broadband is best , My wife rany her sister in Finland and talked by pc to pc for about 3 hours and because they are both on broadband it cost nothing hope this help

When in France last year, I got phonecards in a few different mobile phone shops. Can't remember what the rate was on them, but obviously a damn site better than the hotel or mobile.

Back