Phone Memory Card Question

ash26

Hello

Just wondering if anyone has an answer to my question...

I recently changed my phone from a HTC Sensation to a Nokia C3 and the memory card from the HTC everytime i try insert it into the Nokia it turns the phone off.....

The HTC runs Android and the Nokia runs Symbian - two completely different operating systems. This may be a factor. E.g. the format of the filesystem on the memory card (I presume you're not talking about the SIM?) could be different and the Nokia cannot cope with it and panics. If you are trying to transfer data then you may need to do it some other way?

Thats a very strange one.
There is nothing on a memory card that should affect the phone like that.
Have you tried a different memory card?
Is there anything on the memory card? Can you open it ok on a PC??

The memory card is working perfect just not working in my nokia c3...thanks for the link clubman but i have updated all the software and still not working.

The memory card is working perfect just not working in my nokia c3...thanks for the link clubman but i have updated all the software and still not working.

And does another menory card work in the C3?

Save the data from the card onto your PC (HTC phone + USB cable, if the card itself won't slot into your PC), wipe the card, put it into the Nokia, copy your data back using the same method.