phone adaptor for nokia 6230i carkit

duffsaw

hi there people,
i was wondering if anyone knew of an adaptor to use instead of a 6230i carkit, soas to use the speaker system and mike for other nokia phones. i would like to change my phone, but don't want to have to have another carkit or bluetooth fitted, especially if there's an adaptor i can use. i could take out the cradle, and just plug the cable in to the phone when i get in. or maybe theres another option i'm not thinking of that might be better and not too expensive.
regards,
duffsaw

hi there people,
i was wondering if anyone knew of an adaptor to use instead of a 6230i carkit, soas to use the speaker system and mike for other nokia phones. i would like to change my phone, but don't want to have to have another carkit or bluetooth fitted, especially if there's an adaptor i can use. i could take out the cradle, and just plug the cable in to the phone when i get in. or maybe theres another option i'm not thinking of that might be better and not too expensive.
regards,
duffsaw

Now I know you said you didn`t want blue tooth kit but lidl have one this week you just plug into cig lighter at 29.99 its simple and not too expensive.

Not sure about the quality though. Any one know?

Back