PF Autos-Ballycoolin car dealers

wino

Hi,

I have found very little in regards to independent reviews for this car dealer.It seems that they sell ex fleet cars that are mainly from the UK at very good prices. These prices are keen because of the lower overheads.
Has anybody bought a car from this group recently? They do have reviews on their own website but I'm a bit sceptical.

Read the following on PFA

I was going to buy a car from this crowd 5 weeks ago. The price was good, the sales man neil appeared to be ok, guaranteed that the car would be with me in a couple of weeks as it first needed to be serviced and shipped. I then found the car i had 'bought' was actually for sale at an auction and PFA did not own the car, and i also found another company advertising the same car for sale. I contacted PFA and needless to say the nice 'salesman' was not so nice when i looked for a refund. I rang back a few times and eventually got through to a man who said he was a director who after a lengthy conversation agreed to give back my deposit. That was 4 weeks ago now and no money has arrived.

I just looked them up in the company registration office and both the director and secretary, a Paul Cannilleri and David Barker, originally gave addresses at Drimnagh Road to register as a company but both now appear to be giving the same address in the south of england.

I contacted the companys registered office address at RAY O'BRIEN MOTOR GROUP OFFICES NEWHALL NAAS CO. KILDARE and spoke to somebody from Ray O Brien who said that PFA are just renting an office there and said that they have nothing to do with them.

I will let you know how i get on with this crowd in getting my money back but in the meantime would you buy a car from them???

PF autos

Thanks ad12345,

I appreciate you taking the time on this- I decided that it was just too good to be true, I also didn't like the idea of handing over a deposit before you could even see the car.The whole concept just didn't sit well with me
I hope you get your deposit back and thanks again

wino

Back