peugot 307sw 1.6hdi or Nissan Quashqai

And, considering Nissan is owned by Renault now, you're all actually looking at French cars anyway......

...but made presumably in accordance with strict/superior Japanese manufacturing & quality practices (albeit maybe in Sunderland)

at last ,got Quashqai today, for delivery in January.

garage has two more available, one silver and one black.

thanks again everyone for your comments
could not get nissan to trade a renault!..... I had a 2005 cabrio.... and i love her still, but not practical for a baby.....
went to 2 peugeot garages on sat, first one insulted me by offering a very low price for my car, and wanted me to sell private and do a straight deal with him, not very impressed.... second garage traded my car so i bought a brand new 307sw 110bhp 1.6hdi in lunar mist.... and i am happy... i think.... it will be practical anyway.... could not wait until march, and in january my car would be a year older and would have depreciated more... catch 22 really.... one point on the quashqui, room in the back seat is very tight, and drivers seat not comfortable (for me), and boot was small, having said that, looks good on the outside, the sve model..

Hi there
Got just traded 7 seater similar to 307. Mine was a jap I changed to a 407sw 1.6hdi. Cool car great milage pg loads of boot space like gold dust to get.All mod cons for no extra. Was a toss up between 307 and 407 for me!!!! For my other half it was the 407 . Money wise on tarde in we were spending the same. My husband knows a bit about cars and quizzed sale man He said they did have problems with 307 but there has been very few on the 407. Friend has company 407 same as mine and loves it so much when lease is up he is buying from leasing company. If you dont need 7 seats and want plenty of space think about the 407. Happy shopping.