Petrol station at Dublin airport

triona

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there's a petrol station at Dublin airport? If so, where is it and is it open late (past 10pm)?

Thanks, Triona

I'm actually parked at the airport and I don't think I'd have enough petrol to get me to the Malahide road! I was under pressure to catch a flight yesterday so I didn't have time to fill up.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

there is definately a petrol station at the airport, im not sure off the opening times though sorry

There is one on route out of Dublin Airport... its on your left handside... You can't miss it its on your way out.

yeah i know the last thing u want is to risk stalling in middle of nowhere...u should get a friend/family to get a plastic petrol tank and fill the car up for you. well if u are really really stucked i don't mind helping you out!

im nearly sure it opens 24hours... anytime i've passed it before its been open, never needed to use it though.

[broken link removed] a map showing the petrol station assuming you are parked in the airport and not outside in the long term car parks. If outside you may be better off taking the old airport road to Santry as there's a few stations there. Afraid I dont know whether they're open late but I would imagine they are. There was/is a 24 hour station on the road to swords about 2 miles from the airport.

Thanks for all your help and offers! I found a mention of it on a website where people describe their experiences of spending the night in various airports around the world! It was posted in April of this year and they said it was 24 hour so I think I'll be ok.

Thanks again, Triona

thats good mate..best of luck then..don't forget to get some cash from ATM before coming out from airport though!