Personnal Loan Application - difficulty with Bank statement.

stwome01

Hi. I have applied for a personal loan. Part of the loan application (previsionly approved) was to supply 3 months statement of my current account, visa statement etc. I provide the last three pages of my last statement and print statement for the most recent transactions from the machine in the branch. The bank rang earlier saying the print out for the most recent transaction was not sufficient (branch wouldn't give me a printed statement for the duration required.

They give me a choice to submit a statement for the most recent transactions or include an additional two weeks transaction previous to does already supplied.

My problem now is that any statement of my most recent transactions will take a week to get to me and the loan provisional approval will have expired by that time. If I submit the previous page of my statement (3 months transactions are fine) but there is an overdrawn charge previous to that date on the same page?

Will they consider the transactions previous to the requested date. Can I blank out the previous transactions or should I leave them in.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
The title of your post is too vague. Please it in line with the Posting Guidelines.

Please read the before posting again on Askaboutmoney.

Responses to posts with vague or meaningless titles are removed.

If the title is not edited within a reasonable time, the post will be deleted.

Brendan
Administrator

I think most banks now accept print-outs from online banking in lieu of a statement, can you give them that ?

Thanks for the suggestion. I did print the transactions and they weren't happy with it. Hence the problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2