Personalised dressing gown

DeeFox

Does anyone know where I could get a dressing gown with a name put on the back of it? It would be a Christmas present for a child. Or any good websites that you could recommend for sourcing same?

Prospect Design on Montague Lane off Camden Street in Dublin do embroidery on Dressing gowns etc I got one done before and it looked great.

There's a place that does embroidery in Lucan, down by the river (opposite the big builders providers). Called "In Stiches", they do lots of stuff for football teams, schools etc., but also do robes according to their website. Look under accessories and you'll see the robes.
They will do small quantities from what I have heard, not sure if they'll do one. Worth trying, I'd go there rather than ringing if I were you, they are more likely to do a one-off for you if you show up. If you ring they might not be too interested in a one-off and might turn you down.

http://www.institches.ie/products.php

Prospect Design on Montague Lane off Camden Street in Dublin do embroidery on Dressing gowns etc I got one done before and it looked great.

Do you know how much it costs? Would be very interested in getting this done but I'm on a budget!

Get any dressing gown you like & bring it into one of the t shirt print / embroidery places - they'll only charge about €7 - €10 to embroider it.

Thanks for all the suggestions - I'm nowhere near Dublin (and probably should have mentioned this) but hadn't thought of buying seperately and getting embroidered. Should be able to find someone in my neck of the woods who is handy with a needle!

Back