personalised christmas stocking

doll

Hi, i'm looking to buy my daughter a personalised christmas stocking, i don't buy goods on the internet so does anyone know of any shops i could buy a personalised one? Thanks

They did they in recent years in some of the shopping centres. The ILAC in Dublin is the one i remember.

THere was a place in Nutgrove SC that did this. I dont know if it still open.

I was in a pharmacist in Beacon in South Dublin yesterday and were selling a larger variety of personalised stuff.

I also spotted a place on one of the top floors of St Stephens Green Centre that do personalised books. I am not sure if they do any other stuff such as stockings but I thought the books were a lovely idea.

There is a shop on the top floor in Blanchardstown S.C. which sells personalised gifts including Christmas stockings.

I also spotted a place on one of the top floors of St Stephens Green Centre that do personalised books. I am not sure if they do any other stuff such as stockings but I thought the books were a lovely idea.

I got stockings done in that place in Stephens Green Centre a couple of years ago.

oh thats great, thanks for all your suggestions, can check them places, xmas here i come :)

Back