Personal Trainer

Speedwell

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find out about personal trainers for the Co. Clare area?

Has anyone had an experience with one, ideas on cost and / or how long they needed the trainer for?

I'd appreciate any help as I would like to get more in shape and need the motivation of a trainer starting out.

Thanks.

seems to be the job if you want to hook up with a female celeb

kind of Knock Marriage Bureau with muscles ;)

seriusously though, I'd say these are expensive, all you probably need is one attached to a gym who will do up a programme to suit your objectives, I dont know if he'd stay looking at you the whole time but sure ....see above .....

Hi there,
I started training with a personal trainer a year ago because I was diagnosed with Osteopenia and weightbearing excercise is the best thing for it. I has also been going to the gym regulary for many years and felt I needed something new.

I absolutely love it and the results are great but I suppose it depends very much on who you get and what you're into. Mine is very tough, a friend of mine went and she hated it said she did not believe in the no pain no gain philosophy.
If you like going to the gym, working out to a specific routine and don't mind a bit of pain (or a lot if you don't stretch and cool down properly) you will enjoy working out with a personal trainer. You will also see results very quickly because they push you to a level you would never push yourself.
My body shape has changed completely (for the better I like to think) and my bone density has decreased for the first time in 3 years.

It's not cheap (I pay 60 Euro for one session) but I only do 3-4 sessions every 2 or 3 month after I have worked through all my programs.

M.

Hi Merlin,

Thanks for your answer. Did you ever use the trainer outside of the gym, would it still be approx. €60?

I would rather train outside than inside a gym.

Thanks...V

For what it is worth.

Any personal trainer worth their salt will refuse to work with you beyond a certain period of time. If they're doing their job, they'll point you on the right path and you shouldn't need (to pay for) their ongoing attention.

Back