Personal Log

astras

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me in locating a diary. Not a day to day diary in the normal ense but one whereby i can record thoughts and things that happen each day, like you see in the movies!!

I dont think they're in Easons, any ideas?

Cheers

I think Moleskin do a "journal" in their range - Eason's would probably have them. Any of the bookstores or card/stationary shops would be good to take a look. They may have some in the kids/young girls' section - the ones with the locks on them.

Personally, if it were my own thoughts I'm recording, I'd probably chose something more subtle, like a normal nice notebook - nothing screams "read me" like a locked book marked "Diary"!

i bought a couple of beautiful hardback journals/notebooks in TKMaxx back in January.they had a few different designs and have around 200 pages.

they were around €5.

thanks for the replies! most helpful!

good point about using just a plain notebook instead, would be a lot safer!!

I'd go along with Watersprite. I've always used an ordinary foolscap size journal. I just date it as I go. Large pages are, in my opinion, best, because you can you can give vent to your thoughts more freely when not too restricted by page size.

Back