Perlico vs Eircom

Shaz

I use my home phone irregularly and only for local, national and mobile calls. I only use broadband. Is it still worthwhile to transfer to Perlico? I am currently with Eircom.

my brother swithced to Perlico and it was a nightmare getting his broadband up and running! I have found Perlico pretty bad for customer service despite all the advertising they do and self promotion. They do not return calls nor take action on my account that they agree to verbally. I would think twice about switching and source another provider like digiweb for instance and you can do all your calls over broradband...

I switched from Eircom to Perlico and have had no problems. I am now enjoying savings every month and a reliable always on broadband service. As these things go its been all good so far, I am saving approx € 50 per month . Providing you avoid ringing mobiles and international numbers a lot your phone bill will be just the monthly rental. cant remember the deal, but its always on broadband + phone rental and free calls within ireland. Excluding mobiles and other networks.

I switched to Perlico about a year ago. No problems so far. Customer service seem fine.