Perlico customer care

H

Holiday2006

Has anyone experienced poor customer services from the agents, supervisors and managers at Perlico telecom?

Total disaster.

I signed up a year ago for what was then called 'unlimited broadband'

I was shocked to see my first bill was over €200 instead of the expected €50. Wrote them a registered letter telling them not to take money from my Credit Card. They ignored this instruction.

Eventually got them to agree to the agreed monthly figure but couldn't get the overpayments back from them. They then cancelled my service and charged me €60 for the privelage!

They've only now agreed to a refund after I rang them asking for who I would write to as a sign off for the small claims.

Appalling company.

I know a friend who complained about an agent and when she rang to speak with supervisor, she was asked did she know they had 4 people with that name working that morning! After 10 unanswered emails over 6 weeks, she received an email from 'Customer Experience Manager'. This lady would only correspond by email and refused to take her calls- subsequently she was passed to the 'Customer Service Manager'- Is there any difference in these positions! In any case, best option with any queries seems to be to contact Head Office directly 01 2933559

It appears their 'customer service' is outsourced to some back end office in Waterford

Back