Perlico broadband 9 weeks without it

S

sullyck

have nearly given up on getting it back now as it has being gone for so long. After eircom reported no fault at the exchange for a third time i express my opinion that maybe the modem was faulty afer sending the eircom engineer another3 times they decided maybe there was a fault with the modem. one of the managers of the broadband section who i cannot contact since said he was sending a new modem week and a half ago still no sign. To really try to push me over the edge they sent me a bill for 77 euros yesterday 20 for line rental 20 for broadband that i dont have and 30 for dial up I nearly lost it got on the phone after my third attempt i got through. I explained i had no broadband which to be fair she sorted out and said the charge would be removed from my next bill then i tried to explain that because i had no broadband i had to use dial up and didnt think i should have to pay for it or should at least have some taken off my bill the answer was no way have i a leg to stand on or should i just consider it money wasted?Sorry so long needed to get it off my chest

My experience with Perlico(not BB) has been that if you get overcharged for ANYTHING,you can forget about getting refunded.Leave them asap & chalk it down to experience.They've got to be THE WORST company I've ever had the misfortune to deal with......