Performance review website?

popstar

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to a website that might have performance review guidelines? In particular, I'm looking for a document that I can give to my employee to help him evaluate how he has done so far and I suppose to give our first review some structure.

Many thanks in advance ....

S

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to a website that might have performance review guidelines? In particular, I'm looking for a document that I can give to my employee to help him evaluate how he has done so far and I suppose to give our first review some structure.

Many thanks in advance ....

S

For you to be able to evaluate how someone has done, you have to have told him to begin with, what is expected of him and how you are planning to measure his performance over the defined period of time. When is the first review?

Hi, the employee has a defined job description and this will be his first review(after 6 months). We are more than happy with his performance. I remember that when I was an employee and had reviews that I usually had an evaluation which I completed and then brought to the review for discussion. I thought this might be a good way to go .... I am eager to see how our employee might see himself growing within the business.

Many thanks,

You could use a generic evaluation that you find online but wouldn't you want to make is specific to your own business?
Did the job description include some kind of targets? Areas for development? Learning? Could you compare against them to evaluate how he has done? If you PM me I can send you a generic questionnaire that you could use/modify to ask questions. Then you could perhaps tailor it to your own business. Would that be helpful?

Back